CREATING SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES
Our mission is to create sustainable communities, communities that:
- eats healthy, wholesome homemade food;
- that uses fresh, seasonal and quality ingredients;
- that focuses on every step of our ingredients’ journeys – from field to cutting board.
- that cares for our world and environment
- that eleminates food wastage
We source high quality, organically farmed produce and hand pack the best of what’s in season.
We work with some of the best producers in the country to ensure that you receive the best ingredients possible. Providing our customers with the highest quality ingredients, while ensuring sustainability for both our suppliers and the environment, is central to our philosophy at food4four. We take pride in our product and work very hard to make sure only the best ends up in our boxes.
FREE RANGE, GRASS FED
We believe there are 5 good reason to eat grassfed, free-range meat:
- It tastes great
- It’s better for you
- It’s better for the world
- It’s better for the animals
- It’s better for our local community
We support emerging organic farmers. We build close relationships with our small farmers, butchers, fish mongers and fellow culinary enthusiasts to ensure that only the best ingredients make it to your dinner table.